Albums similar to or like Twenty Five (album)
Greatest hits album by George Michael released in the UK on 13 November 2006, celebrating the 25th anniversary of his music career. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. At the time of his death, Michael had sold over 115 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Wikipedia
English singer George Michael released five studio albums, two compilation albums, one extended play, 47 singles, three promotional singles, 31 music videos and five video albums. In his career, Michael sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time. Wikipedia
Sentences forTwenty Five (album)
- The song was also included on the compilation album The Final and on Michael's greatest hits album Twenty Five.
- The original video cut appears on the Twenty Five compilation 2-DVD set.
- The tour coincided with the release of his new Greatest Hits album on 1 April 2008.
- The tour is described as "a celebration of his 25-year career in music", and was accompanied by a Greatest Hits album, released in late 2006.
- This version is included on the limited edition of Michael's 2006 greatest hits album, Twenty Five.
- Although "If I Told You That" was a hit, it did not appear on Michael's compilation album Twenty Five.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Twenty Five (album)