Films similar to or like Twilight Zone: The Movie
1983 American science fiction horror anthology film produced by Steven Spielberg and John Landis as a cinematic interpretation of the 1959–1964 television series of the same name created by Rod Serling. Wikipedia
American media franchise based on the anthology television series created by Rod Serling. The episodes are in various genres, including fantasy, science fiction, absurdism, dystopian fiction, suspense, horror, supernatural drama, black comedy, and psychological thriller, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist, and usually with a moral. Wikipedia
1984 American comedy horror film directed by Joe Dante. The story follows a young man who receives a strange creature called a mogwai as a pet, which then spawns other creatures who transform into small, destructive, evil monsters that all wreak havoc on a whole town on Christmas Eve. Wikipedia
Sentences forTwilight Zone: The Movie
- "White Christmas" was a portmanteau of three stories, inspired by works such as the 1983 science fiction film Twilight Zone: The Movie.
- In 1982, Leigh's father, Vic Morrow, was accidentally killed along with two child actors when a helicopter stunt went wrong during the filming of Twilight Zone: The Movie.
- As a nod to his longtime association with original Twilight Zone series, he served as narrator for the 1983 film based on the series.
- Dante began doing storyboard work on the film while also working as a director on Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983), a film which Spielberg also served as a director on.
- He narrated numerous films and documentaries during his long career, including Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Twilight Zone: The Movie