Nascar drivers similar to or like Ty Dillon
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forTy Dillon
- In the main feature, he would dominate and win the race holding off Ty Dillon for his first Xfinity win since 2010 and his first for JR Motorsports.
- The 3 car ran five East Series races in 2009 sponsored by longtime RCR partner Mom N' Pops, with Austin Dillon running two races and brother Ty Dillon running three.
- Logano also was running at the finish in every single race in 2019, alongside Ty Dillon as the only two to accomplish the feat.
- 33 car returned in 2013 mainly driven by Harvick and Ty Dillon.
- Gaughan scored his second win of the season at Kentucky in September, passing teammate Ty Dillon on the final restart.
- For 2014, younger brother Ty Dillon took over the No.
- 3 truck to his brother Ty Dillon for 2012.
- 87 until the end of the season skipping only Eldora and Martinsville, where he gave up the ride for Ty Dillon who brought sponsorship to run the full race.
- Richard Childress' younger grandson Ty Dillon drove at Atlanta and Phoenix in the fall, with sponsorship from Rheem, Realtree and Charter Communications.
- Dillon and his younger brother Ty Dillon drove the No.
- 3 on the Camping World Truck Series truck of Ty Dillon when he ran in that series), but in fact NASCAR, and no specific team, owns the rights to this or any other number.
- On November 28, 2016, Germain announced Ty Dillon would replace Mears in the No.
- On August 8, at Watkins Glen, Smith started a fight against Ty Dillon when Dillon dumped him in turn one costing him in a great finish.
- In 2016, it was announced that Ty Dillon would replace Mears in the No.
- In 2016, Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing, as part of the Circle Sport merger, agreed to have Ty Dillon drive the No.
- Stewart was replaced by Brian Vickers and Ty Dillon.
- On October 21, 2017 it was announced that Ty Dillon would run in the 87 at Martinsville Speedway without start and parking.
- The win was however controversial as Elliott made contact with leader Ty Dillon in the last corner.
- 13 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 full-time for Ty Dillon and the No.
- Ty Dillon, grandson of racing legend Richard Childress, began driving the #13 GEICO Chevrolet in the 2017 season.
- Smith ran the full 2016 schedule for TBR with the exception of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400, for which he was replaced by Ty Dillon as he flew to North Carolina to await the birth of his child.
- 95 attempted all 36 races, with McDowell returning to run in at least 26 events with sponsorship from K-Love and Thrivent, and Ty Dillon driving in at max 10 races, with sponsorship from General Mills and AstraZeneca.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ty Dillon