Motorsport championships similar to or like U.S. F2000 National Championship
American racing series using the American variation of the Formula Ford formula, "F2000", that resumed operation for the 2010 season. Wikipedia
The tenth season – since its revival in 2010 – of the U.S. F2000 National Championship, an open wheel auto racing series that is the first step in INDYCAR's Road to Indy ladder, operated by Andersen Promotions. Announced on September 25, 2018, consisting of five permanent road courses and two street circuits on the NTT IndyCar Series schedule each hosting doubleheaders, and a single race at the Dave Steele Classic on a short oval. Wikipedia
North American–based open wheel road racing series based on Formula Continental, a wings and slicks series that is designed to be the second step after Formula F 1600. Older Zetec or Pinto engine coupled with chassis from companies such as Van Diemen, Citation, Mygale, RFR, Radon and Piper. Wikipedia
The sixth season of competition in the series, an American professional touring open-wheel racing series using the Formula Ford. It consisted of 14 rounds (seven double-race weekends), beginning April 8 at Virginia International Raceway and concluding October 16 at Watkins Glen International. Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. F2000 National Championship
- An Élan/Van Diemen chassis with a spec wing package has been the specified chassis for the U.S. F2000 National Championship since its revival in 2010.
- Barrichello's son Eduardo Barrichello is also a racing driver, currently competing in the U.S. F2000 National Championship.
- In his first year as a driver in the U.S. F2000 National Championship for Andretti Autosport, Veach had 10 top-five finishes and four podium results.
- From 1996 to 1998, he made 32 starts in the U.S. F2000 National Championship.
- She also chose not to enter the U.S. F2000 National Championship, a series in which several IRL drivers participated to further their careers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. F2000 National Championship