Roads similar to or like U.S. Route 12
East–west United States highway, running from Aberdeen, Washington, to Detroit, Michigan, for almost 2500 mi. The highway has mostly been superseded by Interstate 90 (I-90) and I-94, but unlike most U.S. routes that have been superseded by an Interstate, US 12 remains as an important link for local and regional destinations. Wikipedia
East–west transcontinental freeway and the longest Interstate Highway in the United States at 3,020.54 mi (though not the longest highway in the United States; there are various interstate US Routes that are longer). In Seattle, at State Route 519 near T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field, and its eastern terminus is in Boston, at Route 1A near Logan International Airport. Wikipedia
East–west Interstate Highway connecting the Great Lakes and northern Great Plains regions of the United States. In Billings, Montana, at a junction with I-90; its eastern terminus is in Port Huron, Michigan, where it meets with I-69 and crosses the Blue Water Bridge into Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, where the route becomes Ontario Highway 402. Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. Route 12
- During the 1930s and 1940s the Dunes Highway, US 12, was becoming more crowded as housing lots and communities developed in the Indiana Dunes.
- The direct route between the towns of Aberdeen (on the coast) and Olympia is US 12 and SR 8.
- US 12 and US 20 go through the Indiana Harbor and East Chicago sections of the city, respectively, before joining up on both sides.
- US 20 exits Illinois along with US 12 and US 41 as Indianapolis Boulevard south of the Chicago Skyway.
- It runs north from US 12 and connects with the old alignment south of 24th Avenue Northeast.
- U.S. Routes 2 and 12 and Montana Highway 200 also traverse the entire state from east to west.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. Route 12