Roads similar to or like U.S. Route 1 in Florida
U.S. Highway 1 (US 1) in Florida runs 545 mi along the state's east coast– from Key West to its crossing of the St. Marys River into Georgia north of Boulogne –and south of Folkston. Wikipedia
Main Interstate Highway of Florida's Atlantic Coast. It begins at a partial interchange with U.S. Highway 1 (US 1) just south of downtown Miami, and heads north past Daytona Beach, through Jacksonville, and to the Georgia state line at the St. Marys River near Becker. Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. Route 1 in Florida
- U.S. Highway 1 (US 1) and US 17 travel through the city from the south to the north, and US 23 enters the city running concurrently with US 1.
- Broward County Transit operates several bus routes that pass through the city of Hollywood, such as the 1 on US 1 (federal highway).
- Melbourne city officials created the Babcock Street Redevelopment District in 1998 to stimulate new development along Babcock Street from U.S. 1 south to U.S. 192.
- The city of Homestead is located near the southern terminus of the Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike where it ends at its junction with U.S. 1.
- Today, the mound is still visible within the Boca Marina & Yacht Club neighborhood on U.S. 1 near Yamato Road.
- The city boundaries include the island of Key West and several nearby islands, as well as the section of Stock Island north of U.S. Route 1, on the adjacent key to the east.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. Route 1 in Florida