Roads similar to or like U.S. Route 40
Major east–west United States Highway traveling across the United States from the Mountain States to the Mid-Atlantic States. Wikipedia
The Occupy movement began in the United States initially with the Occupy Wall Street protests in New York City but spread to many other cities, both in the United States and worldwide. There have been hundreds of Occupy movement protests worldwide over time. Wikipedia
Major east–west route of the U.S. Highway system, stretching 3073 mi from Interstate 80 (I-80) in West Sacramento, California, to Maryland Route 528 (MD 528) in Ocean City, Maryland, on the Atlantic Ocean. Replaced by Interstate Highways west of the Sacramento area, it extended to San Francisco, near the Pacific Ocean. Wikipedia
List of capital cities of the United States, including places that serve or have served as federal, state, insular area, territorial, colonial, and Native American capitals. Washington, D.C., has been the federal capital city of the United States since 1800. Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. Route 40
- U.S. Route 40, originally known as the National Road, runs east–west through Columbus, comprising Main Street to the east of downtown and Broad Street to the west.
- East of Philadelphia the Lincoln Highway was part of US 1, and west of Salt Lake City the route became US 40 across Donner Pass.
- The title had also been claimed by supporters of US 40, but the US 66 group was more successful.
- Plus sections of the road cut by the British Army is known as "Braddock's Road" and forms most of eastern U.S. Route 40 in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- Most of the 1928 Lincoln Highway route became U.S. Route 30 (US 30), with portions becoming US 1 in the East and US 40, US 50 and US 93 in the West.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. Route 40