Roads similar to or like U.S. Route 6 in Massachusetts
117.952 mi long portion of the cross-country highway connecting Providence, Rhode Island to Fall River, New Bedford, and Cape Cod. Wikipedia
Southeastern Massachusetts consists of those portions of Massachusetts located along Buzzards Bay, including the cities of New Bedford and Fall River and their respective suburbs. Despite the location of Cape Cod and the islands to its south, which are the southeasternmost parts of the state, they are not always grouped in this designation. Wikipedia
Region of southeastern Massachusetts consisting of southern Bristol and Plymouth counties bordering Buzzards Bay, and includes the cities of Fall River, New Bedford, the southeastern tip of East Taunton and nearby towns. Recent, dating to the 1990s, and sometimes confused with the South Shore . Wikipedia
Metropolitan region of New England encompassing the municipality of Boston, the capital of the U.S. state of Massachusetts and the most populous city in New England, as well as its surrounding areas. The region forms the northern arc of the US northeast megalopolis and as such, Greater Boston can be described either as a metropolitan statistical area (MSA), or as a broader combined statistical area (CSA). Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. Route 6 in Massachusetts
- U.S. Route 6 (US 6) is the main route through town, traveling through the town from south to north on its way to Provincetown.
- A series of streets off Kelly's Bay, just north of the Mid-Cape Highway, received their name for the supposed visit of Vikings to Cape Cod.
- Both U.S. Route 6 and Massachusetts Route 28 pass through the town from west to east, with Route 6 being a four-lane freeway through the town.
- Route 140 begins at an intersection with U.S. Route 6 (Kempton Street) and Brownell Avenue in Downtown New Bedford.
- Additionally, U.S. Route 6 runs from east to west through the city as well.
- Major non-interstate highways in Massachusetts include U.S. Routes 1, 3, 6, and 20, and state routes 2, 3, 9, 24, and 128.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. Route 6 in Massachusetts