Roads similar to or like U.S. Route 89
North–south United States Numbered Highway with two sections, and one former section. Wikipedia
North–south United States Highway spanning more than 502 mi through the central part of the state, making it the longest road in Utah. Between Provo and Brigham City, US-89 serves as a local road, paralleling (and occasionally concurring with) Interstate 15, but the portions from Arizona north to Provo and Brigham City northeast to Wyoming serve separate corridors. Wikipedia
Major Interstate Highway in the western United States, running through Southern California and the Intermountain West. I-15 begins near the Mexico–US border in San Diego County and stretches north to Alberta, Canada, passing through the states of California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Montana. Wikipedia
Sentences forU.S. Route 89
- Hunting is restricted to areas east of the Snake River, and north of Moran, the hunt is permitted only east of U.S. Route 89.
- Highway 2 begins at the United States border, as the two lane U.S. Route 89 crosses into Canada at Carway.
- US highway 89 (State Street) runs northwest/southeast through the middle of the city, while US highway 189 (University Avenue) passes through a short section of northeast Orem.
- US 12 heads east toward White Sulphur Springs for 42.2 mi. The route joins US 89 for 8.4 mi before entering White Sulphur Springs, and for another 3.0 mi east of town.
- Page can also be reached on Route 89 from the city, as can Salt Lake City and, ultimately, Canada.
- Access to sites on the east side of the park is provided by U.S. Route 89, which runs through the reservation to the Canada–US border, crossing near Chief Mountain.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: U.S. Route 89