Companies similar to or like UBS
Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Wikipedia
Banking in Switzerland dates to the early eighteenth century through Switzerland's merchant trade and has, over the centuries, grown into a complex, regulated, and international industry. Seen as emblematic of Switzerland, along with the Swiss Alps, Swiss chocolate, watchmaking and mountaineering. Wikipedia
- The city is 48th on the UBS The most expensive and richest cities in the world list, standing before cities such as Prague, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur or Buenos Aires.
- According to a 2018 UBS study of 77 world cities, the city was ranked as the third-richest in the United States and the eighth-richest in the world in purchasing power.
- In a UBS ranking of global cities in 2018, Geneva was ranked first for gross earnings, second most expensive, and fourth in purchasing power.
- In September 2018, UBS advised to sell Elsevier (RELX) stocks, noting that Plan S could affect 5-10% of scientific funding and may force Elsevier to reduce pricing.
- According to a report compiled by Swiss bank UBS in the month of August 2006, Oslo and London were the world's most expensive cities.
- Moreover, many international banks have their North American headquarters in Fairfield County, such as NatWest Group and UBS.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: UBS