Organizations similar to or like UEFA
Administrative body for football, futsal and beach soccer in Europe. Wikipedia
Administrative and controlling body for African association football. CAF represents the national football associations of Africa, runs continental, national, and club competitions, and controls the prize money, regulations and media rights to those competitions. Wikipedia
One of FIFA's six continental governing bodies for association football. Its 41 member associations represent countries and territories mainly in North America, including the Caribbean and Central America, and due to geopolitical reasons, three nations from The Guianas subregion of South America — Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana (an overseas region of France). Wikipedia
- They have won eight titles in the European UEFA club competitions, were present in 21 finals and have been regular contenders in the last stages almost every season.
- The market for professional football in Romania is roughly €740 million according to UEFA.
- It had become so important on the European football scene that in the end it was taken over by UEFA and relaunched the following season as the UEFA Cup.
- Managers are required to have a UEFA Pro Licence which is the final coaching qualification available, and follows the completion of the UEFA 'B' and 'A' Licences.
- In 1994, UEFA agreed to admit Israel, and its football teams now compete in Europe.
- From the 2015–16 UEFA Europa League season, however, UEFA does not allow the runners-up to qualify for the Europa League through the competition.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: UEFA