Football tournaments similar to or like UEFA Youth League
Annual club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations since 2013. Wikipedia
The third season of the UEFA Youth League, a European youth club football competition organised by UEFA. After a two-year trial period, the UEFA Youth League became a permanent UEFA competition starting from this season, with the tournament expanded from 32 to 64 teams. Wikipedia
Sentences forUEFA Youth League
- Moreover, Chelsea earned reputation as being the only English club so far to have reached most finals of the UEFA Youth League, winning twice and finishing runners-up twice.
- However the club promotes youth and has been a key factor in FC Red Bull Salzburg's 2016–17 UEFA Youth League side, who would ultimately go on to win the tournament.
- The champion of the under 19 championship qualifies for the UEFA Youth League.
- The next two seasons, APOEL's U19 team participated again in the UEFA Youth League.
- Arsenal also signed up for the expanded NextGen Series, later to be replaced by the UEFA Youth League in 2013.
- In 2013-14 Athletic's senior team qualified for the Champions League group stages, meaning that the Juvenil squad could play in the 2014-15 version of the UEFA Youth League.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: UEFA Youth League