Topics similar to or like UK Singles Chart
Compiled by the Official Charts Company (OCC), on behalf of the British record industry, listing the top-selling singles in the United Kingdom, based upon physical sales, paid-for downloads and streaming. Wikipedia
List of artists who have reached number one on the UK Singles Chart as recorded by the Official Charts Company. Credited on a song . Wikipedia
Sentences forUK Singles Chart
- Recognizing this, On 17 April 2005, Official UK Singles Chart added the download format to the existing format of physical CD singles.
- With Oldham's direction, fan-club members bought copies at record shops polled by the charts, helping "Come On" rise to No. 21 on the UK Singles Chart.
- On 14 November 1952, taking its cue from the US magazine Billboard, it created the first UK Singles Chart, a list of the Top Twelve best-selling singles.
- After Leeds' promotion back to the Championship in May 2010, the song was digitally re-mastered and re-released in an effort to get the song into the UK Singles Chart.
- Music downloads have been measured by the Official Charts Company since 2004 and included in the main UK Singles Chart from 2005.
- "Earth Song" was the third single released from HIStory, and topped the UK Singles Chart for six weeks over Christmas 1995.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: UK Singles Chart