NCAA football schools similar to or like USC Trojans football
The USC Trojans football program represent University of Southern California in the sport of American football. Wikipedia
The USC Trojans are the athletic teams that represent the University of Southern California (USC), located in Los Angeles, California. While the men's teams are nicknamed the Trojans, the women's athletic teams are referred to as either the Trojans or Women of Troy (the university officially approves both terms). Wikipedia
The 2007 USC Trojans football team (variously "Trojans" or "USC") represented the University of Southern California during the 2007 NCAA Division I FBS football season, winning a share of the Pacific-10 Conference (Pac-10) championship and winning the 2008 Rose Bowl. Coached by Pete Carroll and played its home games at the Los Angeles Coliseum. Wikipedia
American college football rivalry between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team of the University of Notre Dame and USC Trojans football team of the University of Southern California, customarily on the Saturday following Thanksgiving Day when the game is played in Los Angeles or on the second or third Saturday of October when the game is played in South Bend. Notre Dame and USC have traditionally been counted among the elite programs in college football, with the schools having won a combined 39 College football nationnational championships and 14 Heisman Trophies. Wikipedia
The UCLA Bruins football program represents the University of California, Los Angeles, in college football as members of the Pac-12 Conference at the NCAA Division I FBS level. The Bruins have enjoyed several periods of success in their history, having been ranked in the top ten of the AP Poll at least once in every decade since the poll began in the 1930s. Wikipedia
American collegiate athletics rivalry between the UCLA Bruins sports teams of the University of California, Los Angeles and USC Trojans teams of the University of Southern California (USC). Both universities are located in Los Angeles and are members of the Pac-12 Conference. Wikipedia
Sentences forUSC Trojans football
- That same year, Duke made their first Rose Bowl appearance, where they lost 7–3 when USC scored a touchdown in the final minute of the game.
- Three Southern California (USC) players have won the trophy in the early years of the 21st century and two won it subsequent to Palmer.
- Notre Dame has accumulated many rivals; the annual game against USC for the Jeweled Shillelagh has been described as one of the greatest in college football.
- The former University of Southern California coach began by cutting the aged veterans left over from the 1970s teams.
- The Coliseum continues to host USC Trojans football games to this day, and also hosted UCLA Bruins football for a number of years.
- The USC football program has historically ranked among the best in Division I FBS.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: USC Trojans football