Companies similar to or like Uber
American technology company. Wikipedia
Company that, via websites and mobile apps, matches passengers with drivers of vehicles for hire that, unlike taxicabs, cannot legally be hailed from the street. The legality of ridesharing companies by jurisdiction varies; in some areas they have been banned and are considered to be illegal taxicab operations. Wikipedia
American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. Used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and its delivery drone airline (UPS Flight Forward). Wikipedia
- In 2016, Uber offered a helicopter service on a test basis for one month, using three existing operators in the city.
- Uber ceased operations in Frankfurt on 9 November 2015 after operating in the city for 18 months.
- Uber's Jump e-bikes arrived in late August, followed by Lyft's nationwide electric scooter launch in early September.
- In October 2015 the ACT Government passed legislation to regulate ride sharing, allowing ride share services including Uber to operate legally in Canberra.
- United Cab's fleet was once larger than 450 cabs, but has been reduced in recent years due to competition from services like Uber and Lyft, according to owner Syed Kazmi.
- Uber has been the subject of controversy, with many taxi drivers demanding its cessation of operations in Panama City.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Uber