Airlines similar to or like Ukraine International Airlines
Flag carrier and the largest airline of Ukraine, with its head office in Kyiv and its main hub at Kyiv's Boryspil International Airport. Wikipedia
Flag carrier airline of Singapore, with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. Notable for using the Singapore Girl as the central figure in its corporate branding, it has been ranked as the world's best airline by Skytrax four times and has consistently topped Travel & Leisure best airline rankings for more than 20 years. Wikipedia
Flag carrier airline of Portugal, headquartered at Lisbon Airport which also serves as its hub. TAP – Transportes Aéreos Portugueses – has been a member of the Star Alliance since 2005 and operates on average 2,500 flights a week to 90 destinations in 34 countries worldwide. Wikipedia
State-owned airline from Ukraine, serving as flag carrier of the country from 1992 to 2002. Headquartered in Kyiv, Air Ukraine operated scheduled passenger and cargo flights mostly on domestic routes or within the Commonwealth of Independent States, but also to other European cities and to North America. Wikipedia
Sentences forUkraine International Airlines
- Terminal F is a passenger terminal mostly used by low-cost carriers and was opened on 21 September 2010 as a home base for Ukraine International Airlines.
- Days prior to initiating the legal procedure, Aerosvit disclosed plans to transfer a number of its international routes to Ukraine International Airlines.
- In May 2015 launched a direct flight Lviv-Tel Aviv-Lviv operated by Ukraine International Airlines, running regular flights twice a week.
- Since the travel ban had been lifted earlier the same year, Ukraine International Airlines launched direct flights between Kiev and Cairo on 9 April, though there are claims that the airline only resumed flights.
- It is also a hub and a home base of Ukraine International Airlines.
- Kyiv Boryspil is the county's largest international airport; it has three main passenger terminals and is the base for the country's flag carrier, Ukraine International Airlines.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ukraine International Airlines