Settlements similar to or like Ulaanbaatar
Capital and largest city of Mongolia. Wikipedia
- Ulaanbaatar, the capital and largest city, is home to about 45% of the country's population.
- The international donor community pledged over $300 million per year at the last Consultative Group Meeting, held in Ulaanbaatar in June 1999.
- The capital Ulaanbaatar is administrated separately as a capital city (municipality) with provincial status.
- From 2008, Mongolian neo-Nazi groups have defaced buildings in Ulaanbaatar, smashed Chinese shopkeepers' windows, and killed Chinese immigrants.
- In 2012, the last statue of Lenin still standing in the Mongolian capital, Ulaanbaatar, was removed, with city mayor Bat-Uul Erdene calling him a "murderer."
- Between Ulaanbaatar (48°N, 107°W) and the small lake of Iren-dubasu-nor (43.75°N, 111.83333°W), the surface is greatly eroded.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ulaanbaatar