Musical artists similar to or like Ulf Ekberg
Swedish singer-songwriter, musician, businessman and television and film producer, best known as a founding member of the pop group Ace of Base, along with siblings Jonas Berggren, Linn Berggren and Jenny Berggren. Wikipedia
Swedish pop group, originally consisting of Ulf Ekberg and three siblings, Jonas Berggren, Linn Berggren and Jenny Berggren. The group released four studio albums between 1992 and 2002, and sold 50 million records worldwide, making them the third-most successful Swedish band of all time, after ABBA and Roxette. Wikipedia
Swedish record producer, DJ and Songwriter known for his work with producing and writing tracks for pop stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Kaskade, and Robin Thicke. Jonas Saeed notably co-wrote and produced Wisin & Yandel single "Follow the Leader", which topped charts around the world. Wikipedia
Gyllene Tider ("Golden Ages") are a Swedish pop group fronted by Roxette-singer, guitarist and songwriter Per Gessle. They are one of the best selling Swedish bands ever and are known in Scandinavia for numerous hits, starting with the break-through song "Flickorna på TV2" in 1980. Wikipedia
Swedish pop singer-songwriter, pianist and painter, known for forming pop rock duo Roxette in 1986 alongside Per Gessle. The duo achieved international success in the late 1980s and early '90s with their albums Look Sharp! (1988) and Joyride (1991), and had six top two hits on the Billboard Hot 100: "The Look", "Listen to Your Heart", "Dangerous", "It Must Have Been Love", "Joyride" and "Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave)". Wikipedia
Australian record producer and songwriter who was a major force in the British pop music industry in the 1970s. He created a string of hit singles for artists including The Sweet, Suzi Quatro, Smokie, Mud and Racey with business partner Nicky Chinn, creating a sound that became identified with the "Chinnichap" brand. Wikipedia
Swedish singer-songwriter, record producer, guitarist, pianist, actress and record company manager. Following a short acting career, she entered the music industry in 2005 with her self-titled debut album which peaked at number one in Sweden and went on to become the highest selling album of the year. Wikipedia
Greek-Swedish singer, songwriter and television personality. Born and raised in Sweden to Greek parents, she enrolled in various arts schools before launching a career in Sweden in 1999 as a member of the laïko (Greek folk music) and Eurodance duo Antique, who participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001 and afterwards became popular. Wikipedia
Sentences forUlf Ekberg
- Ace of Base is a Swedish pop group, originally consisting of Ulf Ekberg and three siblings, Jonas Berggren, Linn Berggren and Jenny Berggren.
- Bronson has also conducted interviews for Sirius XM including Paul McCartney, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus and Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Base.
- Having been interested and involved in music since her childhood, she formed the band in 1987, along with her sister Jenny, her brother Jonas and their friend Ulf Ekberg.
- This week the jury member Anders Bagge was ill, therefore he was replaced by the Ace of Base-member Ulf Ekberg.
- Produced by Denniz Pop, Jonas Berggren, and Ulf Ekberg, the song was inspired by the Kayo song "Another Mother".
- "Don't Turn Around" also contains a rap segment made by band member Ulf Ekberg.
- The minimal promotion was handled by two out of the four band members, Jenny Berggren and Ulf Ekberg.
- In 2010, Clara was recruited to a newly started project with Jonas Berggren and Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Base.
- It was written by Jonas "Joker" Berggren and Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg and contains both English and Latin lyrics.
- A different "dancier" version of the song (known as the Big Bonus mix on the album), produced by Stephen Hague, Jonas "Joker" Berggren, Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg, and Johnny Jam & Delgado, was released on mainland Europe.
- She dated Ulf Ekberg, songwriter for and co-founder of Ace of Base, from 1994 to 2000.
- Also in 2009, Clara Mae was recruited by Ulf Ekberg and Jonas Berggren to join Ace of Base.
- years he has photographed many well-known people including, Ricky Martin, Buzz Aldrin, Gary Player, Ulf Ekberg, BB King,
- "Wheel Of Fortune" is a reggae tinged dance-pop song written by Jonas Berggren and Ulf Ekberg.
- Songwriting credits were also given to Lionel Richie and Ace of Base members Jenny Berggren, Jonas Berggren, Malin Berggren and Ulf Ekberg due to interpolations of "All Night Long (All Night)" and "All That She Wants".
- It was written by Camila Cabello, Alexandra Tamposi, Andrew Wotman, Jonathan Bellion, Jordan Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Jenny Berggren, Jonas Berggren, Malin Berggren, Ulf Ekberg and Lionel Richie, and produced by Wotman, The Monsters and the Strangerz and Bellion.
- * "Liar" contains a sample of 1983 single "All Night Long (All Night)" performed and written by Lionel Richie, and a sample of 1992 single "All That She Wants" performed by Ace of Base and written by Ulf Ekberg, Malin Berggren, Jenny Berggren and Jonas Berggren, the founding members of the Swedish pop group.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ulf Ekberg