Televisions similar to or like Unbelievable (miniseries)
American true crime television miniseries starring Toni Collette, Merritt Wever, and Kaitlyn Dever. Wikipedia
2019 American crime drama television miniseries created, co-written, and directed by Ava DuVernay for Netflix, that premiered in four parts on May 31, 2019. Based on events of the 1989 Central Park jogger case and explores the lives and families of the five male suspects who were falsely accused then prosecuted on charges related to the rape and assault of a woman in Central Park, New York City. Wikipedia
2015 article about a series of rapes in the American states of Washington and Colorado that occurred between 2008 and 2011, and the subsequent police investigations. Collaboration between two American, non-profit news organizations, The Marshall Project and ProPublica. Wikipedia
American over-the-top content platform and production company. In 2013, Netflix became the first streaming platform to win a Primetime Emmy Award with House of Cards becoming the first original online-only streaming television series to receive major nominations for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. Wikipedia
American thriller streaming television miniseries, created by Mike Kelley, that premiered on May 24, 2019, on Netflix. The series stars Jane Levy, Blake Jenner, Daniella Pineda, Keith Powers, Samantha Ware, Dave Annable, Saamer Usmani, John Clarence Stewart, Louis Herthum, and Renée Zellweger. Wikipedia
American television miniseries created by Douglas Petrie and Marco Ramirez for the streaming service Netflix, based on the Marvel Comics characters Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist, who form the eponymous superhero team. Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and acknowledges the continuity of the franchise's films. Wikipedia
American musical drama streaming television series created by Joshua Safran, that premiered on Netflix on December 18, 2019. Executive produced by Safran alongside Megan Ellison and Ali Krug and stars Paul James, Callie Hernandez, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Jenna Dewan, Jahmil French, Megan Ferguson, Isaiah Givens, Madeleine Stowe, and Campbell Scott. Wikipedia
American mystery teen drama television series created by Christopher Keyser, that was released via streaming on Netflix on May 10, 2019. The series stars Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jose Julian, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace and Rachel Keller. Wikipedia
American psychological dark comedy-drama television miniseries that premiered on September 21, 2018, on Netflix. Created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and is loosely based on the Norwegian television series of the same name by Espen PA Lervaag, Håakon Bast Mossige, Kjetil Indregard, and Ole Marius Araldsen. Wikipedia
American science fiction drama streaming television series created by Aaron Martin, which premiered on Netflix on July 25, 2019. The series stars Katee Sackhoff, Selma Blair, Justin Chatwin, Samuel Anderson, Elizabeth Ludlow, Blu Hunt, A.J. Rivera, Alexander Eling, Alex Ozerov, Jake Abel, JayR Tinaco, Lina Renna, Jessica Camacho, Barbara Williams, Parveen Dosanjh, Greg Hovanessian, and Chanelle Peloso. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic comedy-drama adventure streaming television series created by Brad Peyton and Aron Eli Coleite, based on the eponymous comic series by Brian Ralph. It premiered on October 24, 2019, on Netflix and stars Colin Ford, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sophie Simnett, Austin Crute, Cody Kearsley, Jeanté Godlock, Gregory Kasyan, Krysta Rodriguez, and Matthew Broderick. Wikipedia
Spanish thriller teen drama streaming television series created for Netflix by Carlos Montero and Darío Madrona. Set in Las Encinas, a fictional elite secondary school and revolves around the relationships between three working-class teenage students enrolled at the school through a scholarship and their wealthy classmates. Wikipedia
American dark comedy streaming television series created by Liz Feldman and executively produced by Feldman, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Jessica Elbaum. The series premiered on May 3, 2019, on Netflix and stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini as two grieving women who bond during therapy. Wikipedia
American satirical superhero streaming television series developed by Eric Kripke for Prime Video. Originally published by DC Comics under their Wildstorm imprint before moving to Dynamite Entertainment; it follows the eponymous team of vigilantes as they combat superpowered individuals who abuse their abilities. Wikipedia
American horror-comedy web television series created by Victor Fresco for the streaming service Netflix, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Executive producer alongside Barrymore, Olyphant, Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnbelievable (miniseries)
- In 2019, Smith portrayed Dara, a counselor assigned to a young victim of rape in Episode 7 of Unbelievable.
- In 2019, Lawrence appeared as Special Agent Billy Taggart in the critically acclaimed Netflix series Unbelievable.
- In 2019, she served as executive producer on Netflix's true crime miniseries Unbelievable.
- Between 2015 and 2019, Waldman worked on the development of the acclaimed Netflix television show Unbelievable.
- The article also stated that Kaitlyn Dever, who recently signed on to play a lead role in the 2019 Netflix miniseries Unbelievable, would return as Eve in a recurring role only.
- It was adapted into the true crime miniseries Unbelievable for Netflix in 2019.
- She contributed to the screenplay of the Netflix show Unbelievable and is credited with writing several episodes.
- She has also directed television, including the miniseries Olive Kitteridge (2014) and Unbelievable (2019).
- She also starred in Unbelievable a Netflix miniseries which premiered in September 2019.
- Chabon was also listed as co-creator of the Netflix miniseries Unbelievable.
- The article was later adapted into the Netflix series Unbelievable, which has received critical acclaim.
- In August 2018, Lapira joined the recurring cast of the Netflix limited-series Unbelievable.
- In 2019, he served as a producer of the Netflix limited series Unbelievable, which was based on the prize-winning article.
- This piece was adapted into the 2019 Netflix series Unbelievable.
- For her performance in the acclaimed miniseries Unbelievable (2019), she earned a Critics' Choice Television Award and garnered further Golden Globe Award and Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
- In his annual list, which he released on Twitter on 29 December 2019, he added a small addendum with the title, "and a quick list of TV shows that I considered as powerful as movies: Fleabag: Season 2, Unbelievable, and Watchmen.
- In 2019, this piece was adapted into the Netflix series Unbelievable.
- Omar Maskati is an American actor known for his roles in Better Call Saul and Unbelievable.
- She is set to appear in a guest role on the Netflix series Unbelievable.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Unbelievable (miniseries)