Video games similar to or like Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Action-adventure video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Wikipedia
Action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Released worldwide for the PlayStation 3 on February 14, 2014, as a downloadable expansion pack to The Last of Us; it was later bundled with The Last of Us Remastered, an updated version of the game released for the PlayStation 4 on July 29, 2014, and was released as a standalone expansion pack for both consoles on May 12, 2015. Wikipedia
Action-adventure game developed by SCE Japan Studio and Team Ico, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment, released for the PlayStation 2 video game console in 2001 and 2002 in various regions. Designed and directed by Fumito Ueda, who wanted to create a minimalist game around a "boy meets girl" concept. Wikipedia
Upcoming action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4. Set five years after the events of The Last of Us (2013), players control 19-year-old Ellie, who comes into conflict with a mysterious cult in a post-apocalyptic United States. Wikipedia
Crossover fighting video game developed by SuperBot Entertainment, in conjunction with Bluepoint Games, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It features various characters drawn from different PlayStation video game franchises competing against each other in multiplayer battles. Wikipedia
Interactive drama and action-adventure game for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 home video game consoles, developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Originally released on 8 October 2013, later being re-released for the PlayStation 4 on 24 November 2015. Wikipedia
Sentences forUncharted 2: Among Thieves
- US users in the North American Home had the chance to win the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – Fortune Hunter Edition by entering the Uncharted 2 space between the event times and playing the "Mask Mayhem" mini-game.
- More recently, Auberjonois provided the voice of Karl Schäfer, the honourable German explorer in the video game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Mr. House, the reclusive New Vegas casino owner in the 2010 video game Fallout: New Vegas.
- He wanted to avoid simple puzzles that gave the player little satisfaction in its solution, such as a puzzle in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves that involved simply moving a sun-lit mirror to specific points in a room.
- The same year, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Batman: Arkham Asylum incorporated stealth elements in different segments of the games.
- Similarly to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3 includes a separate multiplayer component with network play, featuring competitive and cooperative modes of play.
- For example, Uncharted 2 begins in medias res, with the lead character in the aftermath of an accident that the player only reaches several hours of gameplay later.
- Lost is also featured as an Easter egg in several video games, including Dead Island, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Fallout 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, World of Warcraft, Just Cause 2, Batman: Arkham City, and Singularity.
- In the 2009 video game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, the tree of life is found within Shambhala; the setting of the game's climax.
- Since then, he has continued to portray the character in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011).
- Giant Bomb named it the 2009 Best Multiplatform Game, GamesRadar labeled it their Game of the Year ahead of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Eurogamer listed it on their "Games of 2009" series.
- Famitsu named Modern Warfare 2 as the number one game on the top 10 video games sold in 2009, beating games such as Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Halo 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The best selling PS3 games are Grand Theft Auto V, Gran Turismo 5, The Last of Us, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- It became the 11th best ever PS3 launch in the UK, and outperformed its predecessor's launch week sales by 37 percent.
- Naughty Dog said that Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception uses an "evolved" version of the same engine they used in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves that has allowed the game to have better physics, visuals, and environmental effects.
- Development of The Last of Us began in 2009, soon after the release of Naughty Dog's previous game, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- The character model for Kratos in the PlayStation 2 (PS2) games used about 5,000 polygons; the PS3 model was about 20,000 – a high number, but less than that used by other models such as Nathan Drake in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, who used 35,000.
- Good and Evil version of Cole and Zeke appear as downloadable content for the multiplayer mode of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves uses cover abilities by allowing the player to hang onto cover vertically and use three dimensions of cover to avoid enemy fire.
- Naughty Dog began developing The Last of Us in 2009, following the release of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Early copies of Infamous included a multiplayer beta voucher for the then upcoming Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- According to Paras, the Tomb Raider franchise surpassed gaming classics such as Resident Evil 4 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves after 20 years with Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- The main series began with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, released on the PlayStation 3 in 2007, followed by its sequels Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), with the final installment, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, released on the PlayStation 4 in 2016.
- In 2012, Sony Computer Entertainment America released the Infamous Collection to be bundled with a 250 GB PlayStation 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, a PlayStation Plus 30-day free trial, and the entirety of the Infamous 2 DLC.
- Jackson called God of War IIIs graphics as good as (if not better than) those in Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- This sequel was revealed to be entitled Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in December, 2008 by Game Informer.
- Hosted by Jack Black, the show featured previews of Brütal Legend, Dante's Inferno, Fight Night Round 4, Gears of War 2 "Combustion" map pack announcement and trailer, God of War III, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Mafia II, Pearl Jam's album Ten for Rock Band, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Watchmen: The End Is Nigh.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception received critical acclaim from critics, with praise for its writing, voice acting, graphics, cinematic quality and story, while criticism was directed at the lack of single-player unlockables, minor technical issues, and relative failure to live up to its more critically successful predecessor.
- It was followed by a sequel titled Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in 2009, and was re-released on PlayStation 4 as part of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
- Games do not necessarily have to have a perfect 10 out of 10 score to receive it; those that have received this award include FIFA 09, FIFA 11, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Mirror's Edge, Grand Theft Auto IV, Warhawk, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Siren: Blood Curse, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Soulcalibur IV, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Infamous, BioShock, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Killzone 2, Assassin's Creed II, Heavy Rain, and Red Dead Redemption for the PlayStation 3; Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the PlayStation 2; and God of War: Chains of Olympus and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for the PlayStation Portable.
- McTavish also provided both the voice and motion capture work for the main antagonist Zoran Lazarević in action-adventure game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The next year he provided the voice of the main protagonist Dante Alighieri in Dante's Inferno, Khan in Metro 2033, the Decepticon Thundercracker in Transformers: War for Cybertron, and Viktor Barisov in Activision's Singularity.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves