Companies similar to or like Unilever
British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Wikipedia
British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London, England. The world's sixth largest pharmaceutical company according to Forbes as of 2019, after Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi, and Merck & Co. GSK is the tenth largest pharmaceutical company and #296 on the 2019 Fortune 500, ranked behind other pharmaceutical companies including China Resources, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Sinopharm, Pfizer, Novartis, Bayer, Merck, and Sanofi. Wikipedia
British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company . One of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues . In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Royal Dutch Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Wikipedia
British-Dutch multinational information and analytics company headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Amsterdam, Netherlands. the comprising businesses that provide scientific, technical and medical information and analytics; legal information and analytics; decision-making tools; and organise exhibitions. Wikipedia
American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products; these products are organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine, & Family Care. Wikipedia
- The world-famous Colman's brand, with its yellow packaging, was founded in 1814 and operated from a factory at Carrow, latterly under the ownership of Unilever.
- Media, commercial, logistical, and industrial firms with significant locations in the city include multinationals Airbus, Blohm + Voss, Aurubis, Beiersdorf, and Unilever.
- Following World War I the company was sold to Messrs Lever & Kitchen (today Unilever), and the factory closed in the mid-1930s.
- In January 2005, P&G announced the acquisition of Gillette, forming the largest consumer goods company and placing Unilever into second place.
- Unilever took over sponsorship of the show from 2 January 2013, with sponsorship switching between its Impulse body spray brand and its Alberto VO5 brand.
- Unilever, a British–Dutch multinational consumer goods company, has a plant in San Salvador.
- There is a large Unilever factory in Warrington where powder detergents are made.
- In 1964, all British companies operating in the country, including Indonesian operations of the Chartered Bank and Unilever, were nationalised.
- Unilever's Axe brand has sponsored Children's Hospital.
- According to Weiner, the companies that did pay for product placement are Jack Daniel's, Heineken, Unilever and Hilton, though the last was only a payment of gratitude after a storyline involving Hilton had already aired.
- From 2000 until 2012, the series was named after its corporate sponsor, Unilever.
- In November 2018, Reuters reported that Unilever was in prime position to acquire GSK's interest in its Indian unit, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd, in a sale that could generate around US$4billion for the company.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Unilever