Companies similar to or like Unilever
British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Wikipedia
British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London, England. The world's sixth largest pharmaceutical company according to Forbes as of 2019, after Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi, and Merck & Co. GSK is the tenth largest pharmaceutical company and #296 on the 2019 Fortune 500, ranked behind other pharmaceutical companies including China Resources, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Sinopharm, Pfizer, Novartis, Bayer, Merck, and Sanofi. Wikipedia
British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company . One of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues . In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Royal Dutch Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Wikipedia
- The world-famous Colman's brand, with its yellow packaging, was founded in 1814 and operated from a factory at Carrow, latterly under the ownership of Unilever.
- Media, commercial, logistical, and industrial firms with significant locations in the city include multinationals Airbus, Blohm + Voss, Aurubis, Beiersdorf, and Unilever.
- Following World War I the company was sold to Messrs Lever & Kitchen (today Unilever), and the factory closed in the mid-1930s.
- In January 2005, P&G announced the acquisition of Gillette, forming the largest consumer goods company and placing Unilever into second place.
- Unilever took over sponsorship of the show from 2 January 2013, with sponsorship switching between its Impulse body spray brand and its Alberto VO5 brand.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Unilever