Settlements similar to or like Union City, New Jersey
City in the northern part of Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. Wikipedia
Town in the northern part of Hudson County, New Jersey, United States, situated upon the New Jersey Palisades. 49,708, reflecting an increase of 3,940 from the 45,768 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 7,643 (+20.0%) from the 38,125 counted in the 1990 Census. Wikipedia
Largest city in and the county seat of Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. 146,199, rendering it New Jersey's third-most-populous city reflecting a decline of 3,023 from the 149,222 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 8,331 (+5.9%) from the 140,891 counted in the 1990 Census. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion City, New Jersey
- The population density was 30,239.2 inhabitants per square mile (11,636.5/km2), fourth highest in the nation after neighboring communities of Guttenberg, Union City and West New York.
- In the 20th century, Union City was the "embroidery capital of the United States", the trademark of that industry appearing on that city's seal.
- At age seven, he moved with his family to Union City, New Jersey, splitting his time between the United States and Senegal until settling in Newark, New Jersey.
- Hoboken lies on the west bank of the Hudson River between Weehawken and Union City to the north and Jersey City (the county seat) to the south and west.
- In the 2010 census, persons of "Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin" made up 78.1% of the population, the second-highest in the state, behind Union City at 84.7%.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union City, New Jersey