Organizations similar to or like Union League Club
Private social club in New York City that was founded in 1863. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion League Club
- The Union League Club and the Committee of Merchants for the Relief of Colored People provided nearly $40,000 to 2,500 victims of the riots.
- Documents forwarded to her by French friends of the Union were translated and published in pamphlets, issued by the Union League Club, or printed in the New York journals.
- On the 14th a reception for Grant was given at the Union League Club, which concluded with a review of the First
- In 1910 he became a salesman at the Andrews Talking Machine Company, which led to an invitation to join the Union League Club.
- John W. Bunn was active in Chicago and Springfield social, political, and commercial circles as a member of the Union League Club of Chicago, as well as the Chicago Club, and the Illini Country Club and Sangamo Club, both of Springfield, Illinois.
- At first the square, the last public space that functioned as the entrance to New York City, was largely residential: the Union League Club first occupied a house loaned for the purpose by Henry G. Marquand at the corner of 17th Street and Broadway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union League Club