Companies similar to or like Union Pacific Corporation
Publicly traded railroad holding company. Wikipedia
One of the first railroads in the United States west of the Mississippi River. Class I railroad growing from dozens of predecessors and mergers, including the St. Louis, Iron Mountain and Southern Railway , Texas and Pacific Railway (TP), Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad (C&EI), St. Louis, Brownsville and Mexico Railway (SLBM), Kansas, Oklahoma and Gulf Railway (KO&G), Midland Valley Railroad (MV), San Antonio, Uvalde and Gulf Railroad (SAU&G), Gulf Coast Lines (GC), International-Great Northern Railroad (IGN), Kansas, Nebraska & Dakota Railroad, New Orleans, Texas and Mexico Railway (NOTM), Missouri-Illinois Railroad (MI), as well as the small Central Branch Railway ( an early predecessor of MP in Kansas and south central Nebraska), and joint ventures such as the Alton and Southern Railroad (AS). Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion Pacific Corporation
- Union Pacific Corporation, the parent company of the Union Pacific Railroad, agreed to buy the Missouri Pacific Railroad on January 8, 1980.
- The Union Pacific Railroad is the principal operating company of the Union Pacific Corporation, both headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
- The Southern Pacific Transportation Company was acquired in 1995 by the Union Pacific Corporation and merged with their Union Pacific Railroad.
- In 1947, the D&SL was completely absorbed into the D&RG, which in turn was taken over by the Southern Pacific in 1988 and finally the Union Pacific RR in 1996.
- On December 22, 1982 the Missouri Pacific was purchased by the Union Pacific Corporation and combined with the Western Pacific Railroad and Union Pacific Railroad to form one large railroad system.
- For operations of the current railroad, see Union Pacific Railroad; for the holding company that owns the current railroad, see Union Pacific Corporation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union Pacific Corporation