Rails similar to or like Union Pacific Railroad
Freight-hauling railroad that operates 8,300 locomotives over 32200 mi routes in 23 U.S. states west of Chicago and New Orleans. Wikipedia
Canadian Class I freight railway headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, which serves Canada and the Midwestern and Southern United States. Canada's largest railway, in terms of both revenue and the physical size of its rail network, spanning Canada from the Atlantic coast in Nova Scotia to the Pacific coast in British Columbia across approximately 20,400 rtmi of track. Wikipedia
Class I freight railroad in the United States, and is the current name of the former Southern Railway. With headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, the company operates 19,420 route miles (31,250 km) in 22 eastern states, the District of Columbia, and has rights in Canada over the Albany to Montréal route of the Canadian Pacific Railway, and previously on CN from Buffalo to St. Thomas. Wikipedia
Class I railroad that operated in the Midwest and Northwest of the United States from 1847 until 1986. The company experienced financial difficulty through the 1970s and 1980s, including bankruptcy in 1977 (though it filed for bankruptcy twice in 1925 and 1935, respectively). Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion Pacific Railroad
- On September 11, 1996, Anschutz sold the combined company to the Union Pacific Railroad, creating the largest railroad network in the United States.
- The city purchased 61 acre of property from the Union Pacific Railroad in 1995 with the goal of creating a better draw for more people to the downtown area.
- However, failure to come to an agreement with the Union Pacific Railroad, the tracks' current owner, ended the project in 2016.
- The Union Pacific Railroad, headquartered in Omaha, was incorporated on July 1, 1862, in the wake of the Pacific Railway Act of 1862.
- Some authorities include the 4th Avenue shopping district, northeast of the rest of downtown and connected by an underpass beneath the UPRR tracks.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union Pacific Railroad