Stations similar to or like Union Station (Los Angeles)
Main railway station in Los Angeles, California, and the largest railroad passenger terminal in the Western United States. Wikipedia
The Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway's main passenger terminal in Los Angeles, California, until the opening of Union Station in 1939. Heavy damage from the 1933 Long Beach earthquake meant the last operating years of the station were spent in a state of disrepair as portions of the building had to be removed for the safety of passengers. Wikipedia
Amtrak and Metrolink train station in the Van Nuys neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. Served by eleven weekday round trips on the Metrolink Ventura County Line, five daily round trips of the Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, and one daily round trip of the Amtrak Coast Starlight. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion Station (Los Angeles)
- Amtrak trains run approximately every 60 to 90 minutes all days of the week along the Pacific Surfliner route between San Diego and Los Angeles.
- The main rail station in the city is Union Station just north of Downtown.
- Amtrak Thruway offers bus shuttles starting in San Pedro, with stops at the Queen Mary and downtown Long Beach, that then goes to Union Station in downtown Los Angeles, and ends in Bakersfield.
- The other two are Chicago (Union Station) (fourth) and Los Angeles (Union Station) (sixth).
- The house stood in the empty lot across Alameda Street between the Plaza and Union Station, (near Olvera Street).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union Station (Los Angeles)