National Register of Historic Places similar to or like Union Station (Nashville)
Former railroad terminal designed by Richard Montfort, chief engineer of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, and built in 1900 to serve the passengers of the eight railroads that provided passenger service to Nashville, Tennessee, at the time. Wikipedia
Historic Louisville and Nashville Railroad depot in Pensacola, Florida. Located at 239 North Alcaniz Street. Wikipedia
Unincorporated small rural community located on the CSX Transportation railroad line from Nashville to Memphis in southern Cheatham County, Tennessee. At the beginning of the 21st century when all incorporated Tennessee communities were required to provide the state government with 20-year "urban growth plans", the nearby community of Kingston Springs at first planned to include Craggie Hope in its "urban growth boundary". Wikipedia
Sentences forUnion Station (Nashville)
- Fisk secured a site to house the school in a former military barracks near Union Station and provided $30,000 for its endowment.
- They were working on an album, so in order to get some sleep, he went over to the Union Station hotel and found a good writing room."
- At 7:07 a.m. on the day of the accident, the Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis ("NC&StL") train No. 4 departed Union Station in Nashville, bound for Memphis.
- Bailey saw the Pan-American frequently at Nashville's Union Station in the 1920s, but the inspiration for name came from one of his foster sisters, who noted that "it was the fastest around."
- Its location near Union Station was convenient for mail distribution, since most mail at that time was moved by train.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Union Station (Nashville)