Aircraft occurrences similar to or like United Airlines Flight 175
Scheduled domestic passenger flight from Logan International Airport, in Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles International Airport, in Los Angeles, California. Wikipedia
Scheduled American Airlines domestic transcontinental passenger flight from Washington Dulles International Airport in Dulles, Virginia, to Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California. Hijacked by five Saudi men affiliated with al-Qaeda on the morning of September 11, 2001. Wikipedia
Domestic passenger flight that was hijacked by five al-Qaeda members on September11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. Mohamed Atta deliberately crashed the plane into the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing all 92 people aboard and ensuring the deaths of 1,402 people at and above the aircraft's impact zone. Wikipedia
Regularly scheduled flight offering nonstop morning service on September 11, 2001, from Logan International Airport to Los Angeles International Airport on a Boeing 767-300ER aircraft. One of several flights considered as possibly hijacked, but landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Wikipedia
Regularly scheduled passenger flight operated by American Airlines from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, to Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California. Taking off from runway 32R when it crashed into the ground after the left engine detached. Wikipedia
Domestic, scheduled passenger flight from New York International Airport (now John F. Kennedy International Airport) to Los Angeles International Airport. On March 1, 1962, the Boeing 707 rolled over and crashed into Jamaica Bay two minutes after takeoff, killing all 87 passengers and eight crew members aboard. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited Airlines Flight 175
- Seventeen minutes later, at 9:03:11 a.m., a second group crashed the similarly hijacked United Airlines Flight 175 into the southern façade of the South Tower, striking it between the 77th and 85th floors.
- On the upper left chest is a patch with the letters "AM," for director of scouting Garnet "Ace" Bailey and scout Mark Bavis, who were killed aboard United Airlines Flight 175 on September 11, 2001.
- Initial news reports speculated that the crash had been an accident until United Airlines Flight 175 was flown into the South Tower 17 minutes after Flight11 made impact.
- American Airlines Flight 11, a 767-200ER, crashed into the North Tower, killing all 92 people on board, and United Airlines Flight 175, a, crashed into the South Tower, with the death of all 65 on board.
- At 9:03 a.m., another five hijackers crashed United Airlines Flight 175 into the southern facade of the South Tower (2 WTC).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United Airlines Flight 175