Military units similar to or like United States Coast Guard
Maritime security, search and rescue, and law enforcement service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the country's eight uniformed services. Wikipedia
Maritime service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the eight uniformed services of the United States. Largest and most powerful navy in the world, with the estimated tonnage of its active battle fleet alone exceeding the next 13 navies combined, including 11 U.S. allies or partner nations. Wikipedia
Coastal defense, search and rescue, and maritime law enforcement branch of the United States Armed Forces and is one of the country's eight uniformed services. It carries out three basic roles, which are further subdivided into eleven statutory missions. Wikipedia
Maritime land force service branch of the United States Armed Forces responsible for conducting expeditionary and amphibious operations through combined arms, implementing its own infantry, armor, artillery, aerial and special operations forces. One of the eight uniformed services of the United States. Wikipedia
Founded on 4 August 1790 as part of the Department of the Treasury. The Revenue Cutter Service and the United States Life-Saving Service were merged to become the Coast Guard per which states: "The Coast Guard as established January 28, 1915, shall be a military service and a branch of the armed forces of the United States at all times." Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited States Coast Guard
- He maintained an office in a Coast Guard station 300 yards from his home, at first taking a golf cart and later walking the route each day; he mainly worked on his memoirs.
- The United States Coast Guard, in its peacetime role with the Department of Homeland Security, fulfills its law enforcement and rescue role in the maritime environment.
- The Coast Guard, also a branch of the armed forces, is administered by the Department of Homeland Security in peacetime and by the Department of the Navy in wartime.
- The search for the missing was undertaken by the St. Bernard Fire Department because of the assets of the United States Coast Guard being diverted to New Orleans.
- The United States Coast Guard began pre-positioning resources in a ring around the expected impact zone and activated more than 400 reservists.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United States Coast Guard