Law enforcement agencies similar to or like United States Mint Police
U.S. federal law enforcement agency responsible for the protection of the U.S. Treasury and the U.S. Mint. Wikipedia
Symbols of the United States Department of the Treasury include the Flag of the Treasury Department and the U.S. Treasury Seal. The seal actually predates the department itself, having originated with the Board of Treasury during the period of the Articles of Confederation. Wikipedia
Federal law enforcement agency under the Department of Homeland Security charged with conducting criminal investigations and protecting U.S. political leaders, their families, and visiting heads of state or government. Part of the Department of the Treasury, as the agency was founded in 1865 to combat the then-widespread counterfeiting of U.S. currency. Wikipedia
List of U.S. state and local law enforcement agencies — local, regional, special and statewide government agencies of the U.S. states, of the federal district, and of the territories that provide law enforcement duties, including investigations, prevention and patrol functions. In addition, the Attorney General's office of each state may have their own investigators. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited States Mint Police
- It is protected by the United States Mint Police and is well known for its physical security.
- The United States Mint Police protects the depository.
- The facility is surrounded by fences and is guarded by the United States Mint Police.
- The United States Mint Police, a federal law enforcement agency, is responsible for the protection of Mint facilities, employees and reserves.
- In 1789 the United States Marshals Service was established, followed by other federal services such as the U.S. Parks Police (1791) and U.S. Mint Police (1792).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United States Mint Police