Universities similar to or like United States Naval Academy
Federal service academy adjacent to Annapolis, Maryland. Wikipedia
Health science university of the U.S. federal government. To prepare graduates for service to the U.S. at home and abroad in the medical corps as medical professionals, nurses, and physicians. Wikipedia
Said to be the largest contiguous set of academic dormitories in the U.S. Bancroft Hall, named after former U.S. Secretary of the Navy, and famous historian/author George Bancroft, is home for the entire brigade of 4,000 midshipmen, and contains some 1,700 rooms, 4.8 mi of corridors, and 33 acre of floor space. All the basic facilities that midshipmen need for daily living are found in the hall. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited States Naval Academy
- At that time, a friend "Swede" Hazlett was applying to the Naval Academy and urged Dwight to apply to the school, since no tuition was required.
- The Corps receives a significant portion of its officers from the United States Naval Academy (USNA) and Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC).
- Northwestern's existing NROTC program proved to be a boon to the university as it trained over 36,000 sailors over the course of the war, leading Northwestern to be called the "Annapolis of the Midwest."
- Army's chief sports rival is the Naval Academy due to its long-standing football rivalry and the interservice rivalry with the Navy in general.
- The United States Naval Academy moved to Rhode Island temporarily during the war.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United States Naval Academy