Official posts similar to or like United States Secretary of the Treasury
Head of the United States Department of the Treasury, which is concerned with all financial and monetary matters relating to the federal government, and, until 2003, also included several major federal law enforcement agencies. Wikipedia
Body consisting of the vice president of the United States and the heads of federal executive departments of the executive branch of the federal government of the United States which is regarded as the principal advisory body to the president of the United States. Not formally a member of the Cabinet. Wikipedia
Advisory document maintained by the Ceremonials Division of the Office of the Chief of Protocol of the United States which lists the ceremonial order, or relative preeminence, for domestic and foreign government officials at diplomatic, ceremonial, and social events within the United States and abroad. Used to mitigate miscommunication and embarrassment in diplomacy, and offer a distinct and concrete spectrum of preeminence for ceremonies. Wikipedia
Members of the Cabinet of the United States in the Biden administration will assume office after the inauguration of President Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, and after confirmation by the United States Senate. In addition to the 15 heads of executive departments, there will be nine Cabinet-level officials, with three positions being elevated to Cabinet-level, and one position being dropped. Wikipedia
Head of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, and serves as the principal advisor to the president of the United States on all health matters. Member of the United States Cabinet. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited States Secretary of the Treasury
- Jefferson opposed a national debt, preferring that each state retire its own, in contrast to Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton, who desired consolidation of various states' debts by the federal government.
- During the early 1790s, Madison opposed the economic program and the accompanying centralization of power favored by Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.
- In May 2006, Paulson left the firm to serve as United States Secretary of the Treasury, and Lloyd Blankfein was promoted to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- Finally, he appointed Alexander Hamilton as Secretary of the Treasury.
- During his brief administration, he replaced all members except Secretary of State Kissinger and Secretary of the Treasury William E. Simon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United States Secretary of the Treasury