National football teams similar to or like United States men's national soccer team
The United States men's national soccer team (USMNT) represents the United States in men's international soccer competitions. Wikipedia
Governed by Panamanian Football Federation, The team represents all three FIFA, CONCACAF and the regional UNCAF. Panama qualified for the FIFA World Cup for the first time for the 2018 tournament in Russia and scored their first goal of the World Cup against England, although they lost the match 6–1. Wikipedia
Sentences forUnited States men's national soccer team
- The 2002 FIFA World Cup, in which the United States unexpectedly made the quarterfinals, coincided with a resurgence in American soccer and MLS.
- Trinidad and Tobago again fell just short of qualifying for the World Cup in 1990, needing only a draw at home against the United States but losing 1–0.
- The league's quality was cast into doubt when the U.S. men's national team, which was made up largely of MLS players, finished in last place at the 1998 World Cup.
- The Tigers men's soccer team was coached for many years by Princeton alumnus and future United States men's national team manager Bob Bradley.
- In addition to collegiate soccer, many St. Louisans have played for the United States men's national soccer team, and 20 St. Louisans have been elected into the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: United States men's national soccer team