Universities similar to or like University of Law
For-profit private university in the United Kingdom, providing law degrees, specialist legal training, continuing professional development courses for British barristers and solicitors, and is the United Kingdom's largest law school. Wikipedia
Private, for-profit provider of professional and academic legal education in the United Kingdom and one of the founding schools of BPP University. BPP Law School has degree awarding powers through its parent institution BPP University, first awarded by the Privy Council in 2007 and later made ‘indefinite’ in 2020. Wikipedia
, there were 106 universities in England and 5 university colleges out of a total of around 130 in the United Kingdom. This includes private universities but does not include other Higher Education Institutions that have not been given the right to call themselves "university" or "university college" by the Privy Council or Companies House (e.g. colleges of higher education), or member institutions of the University of London at that time. Wikipedia
Sentences forUniversity of Law
- In 1903, the Society established its own Law Society School of Law, which later merged with tutorial firm Gibson and Weldon to become the independent College of Law.
- There are also branches of institutions headquartered in other parts of England, such as the Open University and Britain's first for-profit university (since 2012), the University of Law.
- The city formerly hosted a branch of the University of Law before it moved to Leeds.
- The University of Law, one of the oldest common law training institutions in the world, offers a legal-focused master's degree in conflict resolution as an LL.M. (Conflict resolution).
- Nottingham is home to a campus of the University of Law.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: University of Law