Universities similar to or like University of Massachusetts Medical School
Public medical school in Worcester, Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Public research university in Lowell, Massachusetts, with a satellite campus in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Northernmost member of the University of Massachusetts system and has been regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education since 1975. Wikipedia
Sentences forUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School
- The UMass Medical School has become a leader in biomedical research and the Massachusetts Biotechnology Research Park has become a center of medical research and development.
- Cellucci responded to his diagnosis by leading an effort to raise $10 million for research at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) into amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- In 1979 he founded the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, where he adapted the Buddhist teachings on mindfulness and developed the Stress Reduction and Relaxation Program.
- This research was conducted at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and published in 1998.
- Worcester is home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School, ranked fourth in primary care education among America's 125 medical schools in the 2006 U.S. News & World Report annual guide "America's Best Graduate Schools".
- Ambros joined the faculty at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 2008, and currently holds the title of Silverman Professor of Natural Sciences in the program in Molecular Medicine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: University of Massachusetts Medical School