Settlements similar to or like Uptown, Chicago
One of Chicago, Illinois’ 77 community areas. Wikipedia
One of the 77 community areas of Chicago, Illinois, located in the city's North Side. Bordered on the north by Montrose Avenue, on the south by Diversey Parkway, on the west by the Chicago River and on the east by Ravenswood Avenue; it includes the neighborhoods of North Center, Roscoe Village, St. Ben's, and Hamlin Park. Wikipedia
Sentences forUptown, Chicago
- Prior to the relocation to Michigan Avenue, the Dance Center was located at 4730 North Sheridan Road in a former movie theater in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago.
- Edgewater was separated from Uptown in 1980 as residents considered being joined to it a detriment to obtaining aid for local improvements.
- In the Uptown neighborhood (4400 N; 41.96333°N, -87.63333°W), there is the 15 acre Montrose Point Bird Sanctuary (including "The Magic Hedge").
- Ten days later, Gacy murdered a 16-year-old Uptown youth named William Carroll and buried him in a common grave in the crawl space.
- She started out as a chorus girl in such Uptown venues as the Celebrity Club and the Vanity Fair and then found work as a singer and waitress at the Ball of Fire, the Vialago, and the Planet Mars.
- The studio prospered and in 1908 moved to its more famous address at 1333–45 W. Argyle St in Uptown, Chicago.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Uptown, Chicago