Basketball clubs similar to or like Utah Jazz
American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City. Wikipedia
National Basketball Association rivalry between the Utah Jazz and the Houston Rockets. The rivalry began in the 1990s when the Rockets, led by dominant center Hakeem Olajuwon and college teammate Clyde Drexler, and the Jazz, led by the pick-and-roll duo of Karl Malone and John Stockton, were playoff powers in the Midwest Division. Wikipedia
Sentences forUtah Jazz
- After the All-Star Break, Kevin Garnett was injured in a loss against the Utah Jazz and missed the last 25 games of the season.
- Lin, exceeding expectations, was named the starter for the Knicks following a game against the Utah Jazz.
- On July 7, it was revealed that Carlos Boozer of the Utah Jazz had verbally agreed to an $80 million, five-year contract.
- In a much anticipated Finals, The Bulls faced the team they beat the previous year, the Utah Jazz.
- They defeated the Jazz in five games, the Rockets in seven and the Nuggets in six, to win the Western Conference title.
- The Stampede ended their affiliation with the Trail Blazers after the 2013–14 season and in June 2014 announced their affiliation with the Utah Jazz.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Utah Jazz