Roads similar to or like Utah State Route 154
Partial expressway running west and then north from Draper through western Salt Lake County, eventually reaching the Salt Lake City International Airport in Salt Lake City. Wikipedia
Extensive bus system, a light rail system, and a commuter rail line. Traditionally car-oriented city , the rapidly growing public transit system has a high number of riders for a city of its size, and public transit is widely supported by its residents and businesses. Wikipedia
Sentences forUtah State Route 154
- Bangerter Highway (SR-154) is an expressway that traverses the entire western end of the valley from the airport, ending at I-15 in southern Draper.
- This construction concluded by 1986, with interchanges at 3200 West, Bangerter Highway (SR-154, then solely 4000 West) and 5600 West as a result.
- Bangerter Highway (State Route 154), a six-lane expressway, traverses the center of the city with interchanges at 9800 South, 10400 South and 11400 South.
- In 2001, another stretch of proposed roadway was added to the state highway system, from SR-68 (Redwood Road) west to SR-154 (Bangerter Highway).
- A short extension west from the south end to the new SR-154 (Bangerter Highway) was made in 2001, pending reconstruction by the state.
- SR-68 then turns north before crossing SR-154, commonly known as the Bangerter Highway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Utah State Route 154