Settlements similar to or like Utica, New York
City in the Mohawk Valley and the county seat of Oneida County, New York, United States. Wikipedia
City in the U.S. state of New York, the seat of Monroe County, and the third-most populous in the state after New York City and Buffalo, with an estimated population of 205,695 in 2020. The city of Rochester forms the core of a much larger metropolitan area with a population of around 1.1 million people, across six counties. Wikipedia
Sentences forUtica, New York
- It was suddenly announced in June 2018 that the Syracuse Silver Knights would move to Utica, New York.
- Utica College, an independent private university located in Utica, New York, was founded by Syracuse University in 1946.
- In October 1836, water from the Susquehanna was connected to the Erie Canal at Utica, New York.
- Karen has left the Scranton branch after her breakup with Jim and becomes the regional manager at the Utica branch.
- The newspaper partly caters to this audience as well, covering many stories from the Ithaca, Utica, and Watertown areas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Utica, New York