Settlements similar to or like Uttar Pradesh
State in northern India. Wikipedia
Sentences forUttar Pradesh
- Besides these few examples from the 1st century BCE, the earliest Sanskrit and hybrid dialect inscriptions are found in Mathura (Uttar Pradesh).
- As of 2018, the state of Uttar Pradesh has the greatest number of representatives in both houses.
- On the orders of Uttar Pradesh chief minister Mulayam Singh Yadav, 150,000 of them were detained, yet half as many managed to reach Ayodhya and some attacked the mosque.
- About 10% of Punjab's population is made up of migrants from poorer states to the southeast such as Uttar Pradesh and Bihar who work as farm labourers.
- Consequently, no more land reforms were implemented for the next 90 years: Bengal and Bihar were to remain the realms of large land holdings (unlike the Punjab and Uttar Pradesh).
- Karnataka has the second highest number of nationally protected monuments in India, second only to Uttar Pradesh, in addition to 752 monuments protected by the State Directorate of Archaeology and Museums.
- The city is bordered on its northern, western, and southern sides by the state of Haryana and to the east by that of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- It once again increased its tally, to 120 seats, and won a majority in the Uttar Pradesh assembly.
- It is bordered by the state of Haryana on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh to the east.
- It is the predominant language in the central stretch of the Ganges-Yamuna Doab in Uttar Pradesh.
- The biggest state, Uttar Pradesh, has 404 members in its Assembly.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Uttar Pradesh