Venues similar to or like Vanderbilt Stadium
Football stadium located in Nashville, Tennessee. Wikipedia
Sentences forVanderbilt Stadium
- The largest stadium in Nashville at the time, Vanderbilt Stadium, then seated only 41,000 fans—too few even for temporary use.
- The largest stadium in Nashville at the time, Vanderbilt Stadium, seated only 41,000 people and was deemed too small even for temporary use.
- The NFL team debuted in Nashville in 1998 at Vanderbilt Stadium, and Nissan Stadium opened in the summer of 1999.
- The renamed Tennessee Oilers also played before sparse Memphis crowds, and thus spent the 1998 season playing at Nashville's Vanderbilt Stadium.
- Vanderbilt plays their home games at Vanderbilt Stadium, located on the university's Nashville, Tennessee campus.
- They played at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis for one season, then moved to Nashville in 1998 and played in Vanderbilt Stadium for one season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vanderbilt Stadium