Magazines similar to or like Variety (magazine)
American media company owned by Penske Media Corporation. Wikipedia
American entertainment media brand owned by the Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, a division of MRC Media & Info. Also known for its music charts, including the Hot 100, Billboard 200 and Global 200, tracking the most popular songs and albums in different genres. Wikipedia
Sentences forVariety (magazine)
- Variety wrote, "Dylan is definitely doing something that can be called singing. Somehow he has managed to add an octave to his range."
- Billboard began covering the motion picture industry in 1907, but ended up focusing on music due to competition from Variety.
- Troy Carter, adviser for Prince's estate, later announced in an interview with Variety that a full-length album was planned for release on September 28.
- The entertainment magazine Variety reported the 2016 advertising revenue during the first two hours of the show was $508.8 million.
- Following the show, Variety reported that ABC was, in negotiating an extension to its contract to broadcast the Oscars, seeking to have more creative control over the broadcast itself.
- The Reporter absorbed another blow when Littleton left her position for an editorial job at Variety in March 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Variety (magazine)