Australian places similar to or like Vaucluse, New South Wales
Eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Wikipedia
Harbourside, eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Located seven kilometres east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areas of Waverley Council and Municipality of Woollahra (on its western side towards the bay). Wikipedia
Capital city of the state of New South Wales, and the most populous city in Australia and Oceania. Located on Australia's east coast, the metropolis surrounds Port Jackson and extends about 70 km on its periphery towards the Blue Mountains to the west, Hawkesbury to the north, the Royal National Park to the south and Macarthur to the south-west. Wikipedia
Coastal, eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 7 kilometres east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Waverley Council. Mostly residential area bordering Bondi Beach and the suburb of Bondi, as well as Bondi Junction, the commercial centre. Wikipedia
Sentences forVaucluse, New South Wales
- The cost of improving the public school facilities at Rose Bay was linked to the sale of the campus at Vaucluse.
- He was also a keen swimmer, surfer and sailor and often sailed with the Vaucluse Juniors sailing club.
- He was interred in South Head General Cemetery in the Sydney suburb of Vaucluse (see Waverley Cemetery).
- According to the, the population of Rose Bay (including Vaucluse) was 10,053.
- Ada died aged 88 at Vaucluse, New South Wales on 21 June, 1960 and is buried at the Norton family plot at South Head Cemetery.
- He was buried at South Head Cemetery, Vaucluse, Sydney (the story that he was buried in a tomb with his wife and pet pony is a popular myth).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vaucluse, New South Wales