Films similar to or like Venom (2018 film)
2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel and Tencent Pictures. Wikipedia
Media franchise and shared universe centered on a series of superhero films produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel Entertainment. Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing, the films are based on various Marvel Comics properties associated with the character Spider-Man. Wikipedia
Upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Venom, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel and Tencent Pictures. Intended to be the second film in the Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters and the sequel to Venom . Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane, and his earliest appearance was a cameo in Web of Spider-Man #18 , before making his first full appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man #300 (May 1988) as the original and most well-known host of the Venom symbiote. Wikipedia
2012 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man and sharing the title of the character's longest-running comic book series of the same name. Fourth theatrical Spider-Man film produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Entertainment, a reboot of the series following Sam Raimi's 2002–2007 Spider-Man trilogy, and the first of the two The Amazing Spider-Man films. Wikipedia
List of unmade and unreleased film projects based on Marvel Comics. Some of these productions were, or still are, in development hell. Wikipedia
The fictional character Spider-Man, a comic book superhero created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and featured in Marvel Comics publications, has appeared as a main character in multiple theatrical and made-for-television films. Nicholas Hammond first starred as Peter Parker / Spider-Man in the 1977 made-for-television film Spider-Man and would appear as the character two other times. Wikipedia
2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. Sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and the 23rd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. Intended to be the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), and the 27th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
American media franchise and shared universe centered on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The franchise includes comic books, short films, television series, and digital series. Wikipedia
2016 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Captain America, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), and the 13th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Upcoming American computer-animated superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Miles Morales / Spider-Man, produced by Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation in association with Marvel Entertainment. To be distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing, it will be set in a shared multiverse of alternate universes called the "Spider-Verse". Wikipedia
Sentences forVenom (2018 film)
- In August 2019, The Hollywood Reporter announced that Serkis would direct Venom: Let There Be Carnage, the sequel to Venom, scheduled for release on 25 June 2021.
- Later updating to $85–105 million, Robbins suggested it could become the first October release to open to over $100 million, and surpass the record set by Venom in 2018.
- At the time, Sony's film Venom was playing in theaters, featuring another extended clip from Into the Spider-Verse as a post-credits scene.
- The planned spin-offs were re-purposed for a timeline separate from The Amazing Spider-Man continuity and the MCU, beginning with Venom (2018).
- It went on to debut to $42.9million for the weekend and finished second at the box office, behind fellow newcomer Venom.
- Forbes senior contributor Scott Mendelson felt the trailer showed "the sheer confidence" of Sony in its Spider-Man films, especially after the successes of Homecoming, Venom (2018), and Into the Spider-Verse.
- In 2018, Hardy starred in the film Venom, as the title comic book sometime hero, Eddie Brock / Venom.
- On October 11, 2018, Run the Jewels released a new song titled "Let's Go (The Royal We)", which was featured in that year's superhero film Venom and debuted on Zane Lowe's Apple Music's Beats 1 show.
- Venom has been the most featured one, appearing as the main antagonist of the 2007 film, Spider-Man 3, and the titular protagonist and antihero of the 2018 film, Venom.
- The film was eventually released on October 5, 2018 and was directed by Ruben Fleischer.
- It went on to debut to $16 million, finishing third at the box office behind holdovers Venom and A Star Is Born.
- Carlton Drake appears as one of the two main antagonists in the 2018 live-action film Venom, portrayed by Riz Ahmed.
- Roland Treece appears in the 2018 live-action film Venom, portrayed by Scott Haze.
- However, Sony has reworked these plans into creating a new film series based on Marvel characters associated with Spider-Man separate from both the Marvel Cinematic Universe or the Amazing Spider-Man franchise, starting with the release of the 2018 film Venom.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Venom (2018 film)