Fashion designers similar to or like Vera Wang
American fashion designer based in New York City. Wikipedia
Chinese American fashion designer from Detroit. Named one of the "Top 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade" and in 2009 earned the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America , joining the ranks of Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Diane von Furstenberg. Wikipedia
Sentences forVera Wang
- Vera Wang, former Vogue editor and fashion designer, and Paul Johnson Calderon, television personality and fashion journalist, attended Sarah Lawrence.
- Fashion designer and mogul Vera Wang, who is famous for designing dresses for high-profile celebrities, started a clothing company, named after herself, which now offers a broad range of luxury fashion products.
- Also in 2009, she was named the face of Vera Wang's Princess fragrance in 2009, appearing on the website and in advertisements for the brand.
- She is a relative, by marriage, of designer Vera Wang, who was married to Rossum's cousin, investor and real-estate developer Arthur P. Becker.
- During the 2000–2001 season, Kwan began working with the famed designer (and former figure skater) Vera Wang, who designed most of her competition and exhibition costumes for the next six years.
- Vera Wang designed Kwan's wedding gown.
- For the scenes of Carey's wedding to the older man, she wore her Vera Wang gown she originally wore during her nuptials to Tommy Mottola in 1993.
- Vera Wang selected her to be the face of the fragrance Lovestruck in 2011, stating that Meester's "beauty, talent and spirit will inspire all the young women that I hope will enjoy this passionate, new young fragrance."
- In the same year, she represented Vera Wang's new Preppy Princess fragrance.
- In October 2013, Harris Scarfe officially launched Simply Vera, by Vera Wang which is designed by Vera Wang who is based in New York City.
- He is unrelated to Vera Wang.
- In 2015, he started working for Vera Wang, his former costume designer.
- She wore a silk blue gown by Vera Wang when she appeared at the inaugural balls in January 2013.
- In 2005, Coty purchased additional licenses for Calvin Klein, Cerruti, Chloé, Lagerfeld, and Vera Wang from Unilever.
- Kerrigan's Olympic skating outfits were designed by fashion designer Vera Wang.
- The wedding dress was a Vera Wang original dress from a while ago that I actually wore on a certain occasion and had it in storage and when we came up with the concept for the video that had the element of a wedding in it, I said, ‘well, I do have my old wedding dress,’.
- In February 2005, Ward appeared in no less than 20 New York runways for designers that included Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Klein, and was rumored to earn about $20,000 per show.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vera Wang