Publishers similar to or like Vertigo Comics
Imprint of American comic book publisher DC Comics started by editor Karen Berger in 1993. Wikipedia
Imprint of American comic book publisher DC Comics started in 1993, with the purpose of publishing comics with adult content that did not fit the restrictions of DC's main line, allowing for more creative freedom. It consisted of company-owned titles such as The Sandman and Hellblazer, as well as creator-owned titles such as Preacher and Fables. Wikipedia
Period in the history of American superhero comic books which is generally considered to have begun in the mid-1980s and continues through the present day. During approximately the first 15 years of this period, many comic book characters were redesigned, creators gained prominence in the industry, independent comics flourished, and larger publishing houses became more commercialized. Wikipedia
American comic book publisher and the flagship unit of DC Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences division of Warner Bros., which itself is a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. One of the largest and oldest American comic book companies. Wikipedia
Sentences forVertigo Comics
- When Helix was discontinued the following year, Transmetropolitan was shifted to the Vertigo imprint, and remained one of the most successful nonsuperhero comics DC was then publishing.
- Moore's comics were later compiled into a graphic novel and published again in the United States under DC's Vertigo imprint and in the United Kingdom under Titan Books.
- Pollack's first issue was also the first under the new Vertigo imprint of DC Comics (although the trade paperback editions of Morrison's work do bear the imprint, the original issues did not).
- Leonard later had a cameo appearance in Savage Dragon #41, and Leonard and Rhonda have a single-panel cameo when they meet Gerber's Nevada in Vertigo Comics' Winter's Edge #2.
- In addition, characters from the Wildstorm and Vertigo imprints were absorbed into the DC Universe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vertigo Comics