Companies similar to or like ViacomCBS
American diversified multinational mass media conglomerate and formed through the merger of the second incarnation of CBS Corporation and the second incarnation of Viacom on December 4, 2019, which were split from the first incarnation of Viacom in 2006. Wikipedia
American multinational mass media conglomerate with interests primarily in film and television, which was formed as a spin-off of the first Viacom on December 31, 2005. One of two companies which succeeded the first Viacom, alongside second incarnation of CBS Corporation; both were owned by National Amusements, a theater company controlled by businessman Sumner Redstone. Wikipedia
American multinational media conglomerate with interests primarily in commercial broadcasting, publishing, and television production which was formed as the legal successor to the first incarnation of Viacom on January 1, 2006. One of two companies which succeeded the first Viacom, alongside the second incarnation of Viacom; both were controlled by National Amusements, a theater company controlled by billionaire Sumner Redstone. Wikipedia
American commercial broadcast television and radio network owned by ViacomCBS through its CBS Entertainment Group division. Headquartered at the CBS Building in New York City, with major production facilities and operations in New York City and Los Angeles (at CBS Television City and the CBS Studio Center). Wikipedia
- On August 2, 2019, the two companies agreed to merge back into one entity, which named ViacomCBS and the deal was closed on December 4, 2019.
- CBS Inc., now ViacomCBS, retained the rights to the CBS name for music recordings but granted Sony a temporary license to use the CBS name.
- In early March 2020, ViacomCBS announced that it will be producing two spin-off films based on SpongeBob SquarePants for Netflix.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation (commonly known as Paramount Pictures) is an American film studio and a subsidiary of ViacomCBS.
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System) is an American commercial broadcast television and radio network owned by ViacomCBS through its CBS Entertainment Group division.
- It was announced in September 2020 that the service will be rebranded as Paramount+ in early 2021, and will feature content from the wider ViacomCBS library following the re-merger between CBS and Viacom.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ViacomCBS