Horseracing personalities similar to or like Victor Espinoza
Mexican jockey in American Thoroughbred horse racing who won the Triple Crown in 2015 on American Pharoah. Wikipedia
List of Thoroughbred horse races in the United States and Canada that meet the graded stakes standards maintained by the American Graded Stakes Committee of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and the Jockey Club of Canada. Then assigned to the race, based on statistical analysis of the quality of the field in previous years, provided the race meets the minimum purse criteria for the grade in question. Wikipedia
Retired Chilean thoroughbred jockey who has been honored by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in the United States. Jose Santos first raced horses at the Club Hípico de Concepción in his native Chile, following in the footsteps of his father and three of his seven brothers, and in Colombia before moving to the United States in 1984. Wikipedia
American jockey who has been one of the leading riders in U.S. Thoroughbred racing since the early 1990s, was inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 2003, and has won the most Breeders' Cup races of any jockey with 26 Breeders' Cup wins. Also the second leading jockey of all time in earnings with over $312 million. Wikipedia
Sentences forVictor Espinoza
- Jockey Victor Espinoza held California Chrome behind the front-runners in the early part of the race, before making his move on the final turn.
- Just before the 2018 season opened, Oaklawn unveiled a life-sized bronze sculpture of American Pharoah and jockey Victor Espinoza at the grandstand's redesigned entrance.
- He had a lighter impost of 119 lb, a shorter distance of seven furlongs, and a new jockey, Victor Espinoza.
- Gabby's Golden Gal broke the quickest and was sent to the lead immediately by jockey Victor Espinoza as she set a pace of 23.75, 47.46, and 1:11.81 over the fast main track.
- Gomez also tied with jockey Victor Espinoza for the riding title at Santa Anita in 2007.
- The deal allows the product's logo to be used on the horse sheets, on jockey Victor Espinoza's shirt and boots, as well as caps and other gear worn by people around the horse.
- Victor Espinoza was his jockey for the 2002 Kentucky Derby, never having seen the horse until the morning of the race.
- As a result, the rider of Sky Kingdom, Victor Espinoza, received a suspension of seven racing days and was also denied the usual exemption for riding in designated stakes races.
- Commissioner and General a Rod challenged for the early lead and jockey Victor Espinoza elected to ease California Chrome into third place at the first rail.
- After taking a one-season break, Smirnoff returned for season 21 and was paired with professional jockey, Victor Espinoza.
- It was the third attempt for jockey Victor Espinoza, who was the first Latino jockey to win the Triple Crown, and, at age 43, the oldest.
- As a two-year-old, the horse ran inconsistently until teamed with jockey Victor Espinoza.
- American Pharoah, ridden by Victor Espinoza, took the final turn very wide but had the lead by a head in the homestretch.
- He then ran in the 1 1⁄16 mile GII San Diego Handicap on July 22, where he wore blinkers for the first time and had a rider change from regular rider Tyler Baze to Victor Espinoza.
- He was ridden by the US Hall of Fame jockey Victor Espinoza winning by half a length in a time of 1:50.51.
- French-born jockey Jean Cruguet; and jockey Victor Espinoza, from Mexico.
- He is the older brother of U.S. Triple Crown winning jockey, Victor Espinoza.
- Season 21 – Celebrity partner: Victor Espinoza; Season average: 17.3; placed: 12th
- Accelerate was driven to the lead by Victor Espinoza, and he set fractions of 23.49 for a quarter of a mile, 47.07 for half a mile, and 1:11.39 for three-fourths of a mile, while steadily separating himself from his competition.
- It was confirmed that Secret Circle would return for a six-year-old campaign, and won the Golden Shaheen at Meydan Racecourse with Victor Espinoza as jockey.
- He became the first jockey to win back-to-back Kentucky Derbies since Jimmy Winkfield in 1902 and was the first jockey to ever have won five of six consecutive Triple Crown races (matched in 2015 by Victor Espinoza).
- Jockey Victor Espinoza rode American Pharoah to victory after taking the lead in the homestretch.
- The winner was American Pharoah, who won by seven lengths with jockey Victor Espinoza aboard.
- Ridden for the first time by Victor Espinoza, she started at odds of 7/1 in a seven-horse field, headed by Light The City, who had finished second in the Grade I Las Virgenes Stakes in her previous start.
- For jockey Victor Espinoza, it marked his first Breeders' Cup win.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Victor Espinoza