Settlements similar to or like Victoria (Australia)
State in southeastern Australia. Wikipedia
State situated in northeastern Australia, and is the second-largest and third-most populous Australian state. Federated state and a parliamentary constitutional monarchy, and is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. Wikipedia
Sentences forVictoria (Australia)
- The VFL, aiming to become a national competition, began expanding beyond Victoria to other Australian states in the 1980s, and changed its name to the AFL in 1990.
- The league was founded as the Victorian Football League (VFL) in 1897, comprising eight teams only based in the Australian state of Victoria.
- Melbourne (, locally ; ) is the capital and most-populous city of the Australian state of Victoria, and the second-most populous city in Australia and Oceania.
- Victoria has 10 small unincorporated areas, which are either small islands directly administered by the state or ski resorts administered by state-appointed management boards.
- Melbourne is in the southeastern part of mainland Australia, within the state of Victoria.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Victoria (Australia)