Musical artists similar to or like Victoria Williams
American singer, songwriter and musician, originally from Shreveport, Louisiana, United States, although she has resided in Southern California throughout her musical career. Wikipedia
Radio and later television country music show broadcast from the Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium in Shreveport, Louisiana, that during its heyday from 1948 to 1960 helped to launch the careers of some of the greatest names in American country and western music. Hank Williams began performing on the Hayride in 1948 after his initial rejection from the Grand Ole Opry. Wikipedia
Sentences forVictoria Williams
- Pearl Jam's cover of the Victoria Williams song "Crazy Mary" (to which Williams herself contributed background vocals and guitar) was also recorded during these sessions.
- In addition to writing Sharkey's hit "A Good Heart", McKee has also contributed to the Victoria Williams' tribute album Sweet Relief, on the song "Opelousas (Sweet Relief)".
- Sweet Relief was begun by musician Victoria Williams when she herself was diagnosed with MS. In 2011, Cervenka said she may have been misdiagnosed.
- On Wrong-Eyed Jesus, folk singer Victoria Williams sings on the track "Angel-Land"; British electronica trio Morcheeba produced and played on three tracks on No Such Place.
- He has become known for his long solos during "Crazy Mary", a song originally written by Victoria Williams, which has become a fan favorite during live Pearl Jam shows.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Victoria Williams